Zorzitec offers a wide variety of repair services for many different HVAC systems. We recognize how important being in a comfortable climate is, and as a result we arrive quickly and fully stocked with parts for most minor repairs. Most repairs are able to be fixed onsite, however, some major repairs may require further inspection at our shop. Our teams is dedicated to providing the very best experience to our customers, offering competitive pricing, and friendly, reliable service.
The systems we service include (but are not limited to):
Mini splits, and more.
Zorzitec offers 24/7 emergency heat service. Additional charges may apply**
We recommend maintenance be performed semi-annually to ensure the optimal performance from your HVAC system. A deeper maintenance is suggested at the beginning of the cooling seaons due to the accumulation of condensation during air conditioning operation. A light maintenace is suggested before the beginning of the heating season to remove any dust or debris, to help prolong the life of your HVAC system.
Proper maintenance includes:
• Inspection of all system operation
• Proper cleaning of air coil (for heat pumps and fan coils)
• Proper cleaning of the evaporator coil and condenser coil (for PTACs, mini splits etc.)
• Inspection and cleaning of the condensate drain. (Only active during air conditioning)
• Vacuum and remove any loose dust or debris located within the HVAC system.
• Oiling of the fan motor (only on select motors)
• Replacing of the air filter
For additional information, contact us!